Problem with CheckGroupSelector in Nested ListViews when subtable is hidden

Problem with CheckGroupSelector in Nested ListViews when subtable is hidden

topriddy
I have spent a lot of time trying to get a drill down table work correctly
with Wicket checkboxes.

I have a table of States with each state having a collection of LGAs on drilling down.
Each State and LGAs have a checkbox. The required behaviour is that on click on a State checkbox
all LGAs should be selected and vice versa. Also, there a Select All State checkbox, which should select all
States and hence all LGAs corresponding to each State.

After, trying different things I arrived at having a solution where each State's checkbox is now a "CheckGroupSelector"
and the LGAs are "Check" objects. Where each State has its own CheckGroup. The whole tables use same form. A CheckGroup is required
to be added to a Form.

The problem now is that when I hide the LGA list of a State, in the folded state, the CheckGroupSelector appears as checked. Which is wrong. I have tried looking
at the source codes but cant find a clue on why.

I am thinking coding my own "CheckGroupSelector" from scratch should be last resort. Kindly help provide insights.