Problem with yui drag&drop on IE

felix79
Hello

I try to use YUI drag and drop wicket integration, it works perfectly on Firefox but I get a problem with IE8.
Trying to debug the problem, I see that YuiDDListViewPanel.onAjaxUpdate(AjaxRequestTarget target) is not called with IE....
If I try to compare the ajax request made by IE and Firefox I see one difference that cause the problem : the parameter "doi" is set to 0 while it has a correct value with Firefox (id1) :

parameters={idx=0,random=0.06608346869365011,doi=0}
instead of
parameters={idx=0,random=0.3958769380539007,doi=id1}

I don't know enough ajax to go further, can somebody help ?