Problems with requests to MountPath and optional parameters

Problems with requests to MountPath and optional parameters

shayy

I'm trying to use @MountPath in conjunction with Wicket 1.5 but I'm encountering an issue.

I've configured the following mount path on one of my page classes:
@MountPath("/items/#{itemName}/#{itemNumber}/#{itemDate}/#{subItemName}")

Requesting the following URL results in a 404 when using Firefox or IE and is in constant "loading" mode when using Chrome:
host/items/itemName/381/2011-12-22T21:08:32.960+0200/sub.item:221

But requesting the same URL with a trailing "/" works.

I am thinking it might be a problem with the special characters, as the request succeeds with no trailing "/" if I substitue all values to simple strings:
host/items/itemName/381/itemDate/subitemName

Am I misconfiguring the mount path in any way?
Could it be that the special characters are the cause of this behavior?

Thanks,
Shay