Re: [ANNOUNCE] WicketStuff 9.1.0 Released

Re: [ANNOUNCE] WicketStuff 9.1.0 Released

Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro-4
Many thanks. Can

https://github.com/sebfz1/wicket-jquery-ui

Be released too?

Regards - Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro

Re: [ANNOUNCE] WicketStuff 9.1.0 Released

Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro-4
I see

https://github.com/sebfz1/wicket-jquery-ui

Doesn't compile against wicket 9.1.0. I will fix and create PR

Regards - Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro

Re: [ANNOUNCE] WicketStuff 9.1.0 Released

Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro-4
Or has source code moved to somewhere else?