Quantcast

Re: Wicket security

Mr Mean
I think it has to do with your wicket version. Only recently they made
that method public.
If you are using the snapshot version of wicket, try updating it. Note
that some versions of maven have a problem updating snapshots so go
into your local repository and delete wicket from it. then you should
have no problem updating to the latest snapshot.
Alternatively the beta2 version should also work.
Or if you can not upgrade to the latest wicket i suggest downloading
wasp and swarm here
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=134391 It is a
slightly older version but the only changes between this version and
the snapshots are the clustering changes (which is causing your
problem), some code restructuring, some apidoc changes and i changed
the eclipse project settings to eclipse 3.3.

Just let me know if this does not solve your problem.

Maurice