Quantcast

Response page not effective wit nested forms with a FileUploadField

Response page not effective wit nested forms with a FileUploadField

rickthemick
Hi!

I have a wicket page containing a nested form. The inner form is used for uploading files (using an AjaxButton) and thus it has a FileUploadField.

When loading the page and submit the outer form (without doing any file uploads) it fails to redirect the browser to the repsonse page. setResponsepage() is called in the onSubmit method on the outer form.

If I just remove the FileUploadField in the inner form (but keeping the form itself) it works as expected. I cant figure it out what the problem is, any ideas?

BR,
Rickard