Set RequestCycle to not try RequestHandlers for static resources

Set RequestCycle to not try RequestHandlers for static resources

Bruno Borges
My Wicket app is mapped to / and because of that, lookups are being done for
static resources under /css, /js, /images and so on.

Is there any way to configure Wicket to not trying to find a RequestHandler
for these specific paths?

These paths are going to be processed by the container.

Thanks,

*Bruno Borges*
www.brunoborges.com.br
+55 21 76727099

Re: Set RequestCycle to not try RequestHandlers for static resources

Bruno Borges
Found...

Add an init-param for WicketFilter named 'ignorePaths' with paths separated
by comma.
*Bruno Borges*
www.brunoborges.com.br
+55 21 76727099

On Sun, Aug 14, 2011 at 10:44 PM, Bruno Borges <[hidden email]>wrote:

> My Wicket app is mapped to / and because of that, lookups are being done
> for static resources under /css, /js, /images and so on.
>
> Is there any way to configure Wicket to not trying to find a RequestHandler
> for these specific paths?
>
> These paths are going to be processed by the container.
>
> Thanks,
>
> *Bruno Borges*
> www.brunoborges.com.br
> +55 21 76727099

Re: Set RequestCycle to not try RequestHandlers for static resources

Bruno Borges
I've edited Wiki and added the description for ignorePaths parameter:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WICKET/Best+Practices+and+Gotchas#BestPracticesandGotchas-

*Bruno Borges*
www.brunoborges.com.br
+55 21 76727099