Showing an alert

Federico Fanton-4
Hi everyone!
I'm sorry, I'm looking for a way to show an alert dialog when a condition is met.. For example, the user fills in a "search form", submits it and if there's no data matching the query, a "no data found!" should pop up.. I'd like to use something like the "alert" JavaScript function, but I'm a bit confused about where to put it.. ^^;
Should I load the relevant information (wether there's data or not from the query) in a certain component and then look it up from an "onLoad" function that would show the alert accordingly? Is there a "Wicket way" to do this?
Many thanks for your time!

Re: Showing an alert

Igor Vaynberg-2
class alert extends abstractbehavior {
 boolean istemporary() { return false; }
 void renderhead(iheaderresponse r) {
renderonloadjavascript("alert('error!');"); }
}

form searchform=new form(...) {
  onerror() { add(new alert(); }