StalePageException not able to reproduce it

StalePageException not able to reproduce it

amit.jha
Hi all, I am working on some application and was getting stalePageException.The sad part of this is that i do not know how it is reproduciable.I searched in the forums and tried all suggested ways of reproducing it,but fail to reproduce it. What i observed in my application is that whenever i was getting SessionExpiry Page in my application,i encountered the stalePageException and based on that i am suspecting that it was coming due to that.But now , sessionExpiray page is not coming as well as not stalePageException. I am using wicket 1.5.7. Do you have idea, what all other ways by which it can be reproducible? i tried all combination of reproducing it based on as much knowledge i have in wicket but failed to reproduce it.I have to give some reason to my teams that why it was coming earlier and why it is not coming now and kind of concrete reasoning. Any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance