Test

James Carman
This is a test to see if we can still post to the dev mailing list via nabble.  Did this get through?

Re: Test

Philip A. Chapman
Nope.  I never saw it.  Sorry.

On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 3:14 PM, James Carman
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> This is a test to see if we can still post to the dev mailing list via
> nabble.  Did this get through?

Philip A. Chapman
Java Software Development
Enterprise, Web, and Desktop

Re: Test

James Carman
Heh!  Yeah, I got it on my machine, too.  Martijn thought he had this
turned off.  I wanted to see if I could successfully post.  Looks like
we've got to figure out how to turn this off.

On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 6:23 PM, Philip Chapman <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Nope.  I never saw it.  Sorry.
>
> On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 3:14 PM, James Carman
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> This is a test to see if we can still post to the dev mailing list via
>> nabble.  Did this get through?

> Philip A. Chapman
> Java Software Development
> Enterprise, Web, and Desktop

Re: Test

Igor Vaynberg-2
i was hoping you were doing this just to mess with martijn...

-igor

On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 3:25 PM, James Carman
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Heh!  Yeah, I got it on my machine, too.  Martijn thought he had this
> turned off.  I wanted to see if I could successfully post.  Looks like
> we've got to figure out how to turn this off.
>
> On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 6:23 PM, Philip Chapman <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Nope.  I never saw it.  Sorry.
>>
>> On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 3:14 PM, James Carman
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> This is a test to see if we can still post to the dev mailing list via
>>> nabble.  Did this get through?
>>> --

>> Philip A. Chapman
>> Java Software Development
>> Enterprise, Web, and Desktop

Re: Test

Philip A. Chapman
Yeah.  Messing with martijn is such fun.

--
Philip A. Chapman
Java Software Development
Enterprise, Web, and Desktop

Re: Test

James Carman
Well, the intent was not to "mess with him" per se.  It's just a nice
side effect.  Sorry, Martijn.  :)  We were talking via IM earlier and
he said he thought he had it turned off.  He asked me if I had the
"new topic" link and I did, so I thought I'd test it out.

On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 6:27 PM, Igor Vaynberg <[hidden email]> wrote:

> i was hoping you were doing this just to mess with martijn...
>
> -igor
>
> On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 3:25 PM, James Carman
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Heh!  Yeah, I got it on my machine, too.  Martijn thought he had this
>> turned off.  I wanted to see if I could successfully post.  Looks like
>> we've got to figure out how to turn this off.
>>
>> On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 6:23 PM, Philip Chapman <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Nope.  I never saw it.  Sorry.

>>> --
>>> Philip A. Chapman
>>> Java Software Development
>>> Enterprise, Web, and Desktop

Re: Test

its a sport

-igor

On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 3:29 PM, Philip Chapman <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Yeah.  Messing with martijn is such fun.
>
> On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 3:27 PM, Igor Vaynberg <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> i was hoping you were doing this just to mess with martijn...
>>
>> -igor
>>
>> On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 3:25 PM, James Carman
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Heh!  Yeah, I got it on my machine, too.  Martijn thought he had this
>>> turned off.  I wanted to see if I could successfully post.  Looks like
>>> we've got to figure out how to turn this off.

> --
> Philip A. Chapman
> Java Software Development
> Enterprise, Web, and Desktop