The method mount(IRequestMapper) in the type WebApplication is not applicable for the arguments (QueryStringUrlCodingStrategy)

The method mount(IRequestMapper) in the type WebApplication is not applicable for the arguments (QueryStringUrlCodingStrategy)

aabfattah
I am getting this when I am using this line :
   mount(new QueryStringUrlCodingStrategy("/reciever", SMSReceiverPage.class) );
Although , I have seen it in many docs .

Re: The method mount(IRequestMapper) in the type WebApplication is not applicable for the arguments (QueryStringUrlCodingStrategy)

aabfattah
Maybe it's changed in wicket 1.5 ?