Time for 8.2.0?

Andrea Del Bene-3
Hi,

it seems we have stacked quite number of issues planned for the next
release. Should I start the new release cycle in the next few days?  Or are
you still working on something we should wait for?

Thank you.
Andrea Del Bene.
Apache Wicket committer.

Re: Time for 8.2.0?

Maxim Solodovnik
Big +1

WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Time for 8.2.0?

Tobias Soloschenko-4
+1

kind regards

Tobias

> Am 09.11.2018 um 03:50 schrieb Maxim Solodovnik <[hidden email]>:
>
> Big +1
>
>> On Fri, 9 Nov 2018 at 04:14, Andrea Del Bene <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> it seems we have stacked quite number of issues planned for the next
>> release. Should I start the new release cycle in the next few days?  Or are
>> you still working on something we should wait for?
>>
>> Thank you.
>> --
>> Andrea Del Bene.
>> Apache Wicket committer.

> WBR
> Maxim aka solomax

Re: Time for 8.2.0?

Martin Grigorov-4
Let's see which of the open PRs could be merged before that.

On Fri, Nov 9, 2018 at 8:28 AM Tobias Soloschenko
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1
>
> kind regards
>
> Tobias
>
> > Am 09.11.2018 um 03:50 schrieb Maxim Solodovnik <[hidden email]>:
> >
> > Big +1
> >
> >> On Fri, 9 Nov 2018 at 04:14, Andrea Del Bene <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >>
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> it seems we have stacked quite number of issues planned for the next
> >> release. Should I start the new release cycle in the next few days?  Or
> are
> >> you still working on something we should wait for?
> >>
> >> Thank you.
> >> --
> >> Andrea Del Bene.
> >> Apache Wicket committer.