Tomcat deployment

Lurlay, Patrick
All,
  I am a wicket nubie.  I just wrote a sample app  deploy the war under
tomcat, the log tells me that the app is deploy, but when I point my
browser  to http://localhost:8083/helloworld, I get a 404 error(page not
found).  I am at a lost any idea?  Thanks

Ps: I am using tomcat 5.5.17

Patrick

Re: Tomcat deployment

Johan Compagner
is your app deployed under the context helloworld?
Do you have an index.html in the root that points to the helloworld/app (app == servletname)
with a meta redirect?

johan

On 10/3/06, Lurlay, Patrick <[hidden email]> wrote:
All,
  I am a wicket nubie.  I just wrote a sample app  deploy the war under
tomcat, the log tells me that the app is deploy, but when I point my
browser  to http://localhost:8083/helloworld , I get a 404 error(page not
found).  I am at a lost any idea?  Thanks

Ps: I am using tomcat 5.5.17

Patrick

Re: Tomcat deployment

Eelco Hillenius-2
How is your war named (helloworld?) and how is your servlet mapped?
Any stack traces in your console? I think you're trying the wrong
location.

Eelco