Using OrderedRepeatingView and try to setRenderBodyOnly(true)

Using OrderedRepeatingView and try to setRenderBodyOnly(true)

Caghan Ozbek
Hi,

I am trying to remove <span></span> tags and using
setRenderBodyOnly(true) method. But it doesn't work for
OrderedRepeatingView.

Is there anything that I should implement, or is it a bug?

thanks in advance,
embryo

TestPage.java:
public class TestPage extends WebPage {

    /** Creates a new instance of TestPage */
    public TestPage() {

        OrderedRepeatingView region = new OrderedRepeatingView("region");
        region.setRenderBodyOnly(true);
        region.add( (Panel) new HelloFormBrick(region.newChildId()));
        add(region);