Using keys in other keys

phil
Hi,

I've got a question concerning the properties file (i18n). I know how to use a variable in a key, so that they will be replaced with a label-Component of the same name. But what I want to do now, is to inject a whole key from the same properties file into another key. For example:

keyA: A
keyB: B and ${keyA}

So the output of keyB would be: "B and A"

How can I do this? I don't want to work around by using a label-Component that uses the keyA-key, since keyA is used a lot on one page.
I hope there is a better way!

greets and thanks