[VOTE] Release Apache Wicket 6.2.0

Please download the source distributions found on my people.apache.org
distribution area linked below.

I have included the signatures for both the source archives. This vote
lasts for 72 hours minimum.

[ ] Yes, release Apache Wicket 6.2.0
[ ] No, don't release Apache Wicket 6.2.0, because ...

Distributions, changelog, keys and signatures can be found at:

    http://people.apache.org/~dashorst/wicket-6.2.0

Staging repository:

    https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachewicket-143/

The binaries are available in the above link, as are a staging
repository for Maven. Typically the vote is on the source, but should
you find a problem with one of the binaries, please let me know, I can
re-roll them some way or the other.

Signature for apache-wicket-6.2.0.tar.gz:

Signature for apache-wicket-6.2.0.zip:

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Wicket 6.2.0

+1

Tested API compatibility, ran examples, created quickstart, built from
distribution.

Martijn

On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 10:10 PM, Martijn Dashorst
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Please download the source distributions found on my people.apache.org
> distribution area linked below.
>
> I have included the signatures for both the source archives. This vote
> lasts for 72 hours minimum.
>
> [ ] Yes, release Apache Wicket 6.2.0
> [ ] No, don't release Apache Wicket 6.2.0, because ...
>
> Distributions, changelog, keys and signatures can be found at:
>
>     http://people.apache.org/~dashorst/wicket-6.2.0
>
> Staging repository:
>
>     https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachewicket-143/
>
> The binaries are available in the above link, as are a staging
> repository for Maven. Typically the vote is on the source, but should
> you find a problem with one of the binaries, please let me know, I can
> re-roll them some way or the other.
>
> Signature for apache-wicket-6.2.0.tar.gz:

> Signature for apache-wicket-6.2.0.zip:

> Martijn

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Wicket 6.2.0

+1

-igor

On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 1:10 PM, Martijn Dashorst
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Please download the source distributions found on my people.apache.org
> distribution area linked below.
>
> I have included the signatures for both the source archives. This vote
> lasts for 72 hours minimum.
>
> [ ] Yes, release Apache Wicket 6.2.0
> [ ] No, don't release Apache Wicket 6.2.0, because ...
>
> Distributions, changelog, keys and signatures can be found at:
>
>     http://people.apache.org/~dashorst/wicket-6.2.0
>
> Staging repository:
>
>     https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachewicket-143/
>
> The binaries are available in the above link, as are a staging
> repository for Maven. Typically the vote is on the source, but should
> you find a problem with one of the binaries, please let me know, I can
> re-roll them some way or the other.
>
> Signature for apache-wicket-6.2.0.tar.gz:

> Signature for apache-wicket-6.2.0.zip:

> Martijn

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Wicket 6.2.0

Bruno Borges
+1

*Bruno Borges*
(11) 99564-9058
*www.brunoborges.com*

On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 5:42 PM, Igor Vaynberg <[hidden email]>wrote:

> +1
>
> -igor
>
> On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 1:10 PM, Martijn Dashorst
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Please download the source distributions found on my people.apache.org
> > distribution area linked below.
> >
> > I have included the signatures for both the source archives. This vote
> > lasts for 72 hours minimum.
> >
> > [ ] Yes, release Apache Wicket 6.2.0
> > [ ] No, don't release Apache Wicket 6.2.0, because ...
> >
> > Distributions, changelog, keys and signatures can be found at:
> >
> >     http://people.apache.org/~dashorst/wicket-6.2.0
> >
> > Staging repository:
> >

> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachewicket-143/
> >
> > The binaries are available in the above link, as are a staging
> > repository for Maven. Typically the vote is on the source, but should
> > you find a problem with one of the binaries, please let me know, I can
> > re-roll them some way or the other.
> >
> > Signature for apache-wicket-6.2.0.tar.gz:

> > Signature for apache-wicket-6.2.0.zip:

> > Martijn

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Wicket 6.2.0

Pedro Santos
+1

Pedro Santos

On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 5:51 PM, Bruno Borges <[hidden email]>wrote:

> +1
>

> *Bruno Borges*
> (11) 99564-9058
> *www.brunoborges.com*
>

> On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 5:42 PM, Igor Vaynberg <[hidden email]
> >wrote:
>
> > +1
> >
> > -igor
> >
> > On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 1:10 PM, Martijn Dashorst
> > <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > > Please download the source distributions found on my people.apache.org
> > > distribution area linked below.
> > >
> > > I have included the signatures for both the source archives. This vote
> > > lasts for 72 hours minimum.
> > >
> > > [ ] Yes, release Apache Wicket 6.2.0
> > > [ ] No, don't release Apache Wicket 6.2.0, because ...
> > >
> > > Distributions, changelog, keys and signatures can be found at:
> > >
> > >     http://people.apache.org/~dashorst/wicket-6.2.0
> > >
> > > Staging repository:
> > >

> > https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachewicket-143/
> > >
> > > The binaries are available in the above link, as are a staging
> > > repository for Maven. Typically the vote is on the source, but should
> > > you find a problem with one of the binaries, please let me know, I can
> > > re-roll them some way or the other.
> > >
> > > Signature for apache-wicket-6.2.0.tar.gz:

> > > Signature for apache-wicket-6.2.0.zip:

> > > Martijn

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Wicket 6.2.0

Thijs Vonk-2
+1

Thijs
On 19/10/12 22:10, Martijn Dashorst wrote:

> Please download the source distributions found on my people.apache.org
> distribution area linked below.
>
> I have included the signatures for both the source archives. This vote
> lasts for 72 hours minimum.
>
> [ ] Yes, release Apache Wicket 6.2.0
> [ ] No, don't release Apache Wicket 6.2.0, because ...
>
> Distributions, changelog, keys and signatures can be found at:
>
>      http://people.apache.org/~dashorst/wicket-6.2.0
>
> Staging repository:
>
>      https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachewicket-143/
>
> The binaries are available in the above link, as are a staging
> repository for Maven. Typically the vote is on the source, but should
> you find a problem with one of the binaries, please let me know, I can
> re-roll them some way or the other.
>
> Signature for apache-wicket-6.2.0.tar.gz:

> Signature for apache-wicket-6.2.0.zip:

> Martijn

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Wicket 6.2.0

Sven Meier
[X] Yes, release Apache Wicket 6.2.0

Sven

On 10/19/2012 10:10 PM, Martijn Dashorst wrote:

> Please download the source distributions found on my people.apache.org
> distribution area linked below.
>
> I have included the signatures for both the source archives. This vote
> lasts for 72 hours minimum.
>
> [ ] Yes, release Apache Wicket 6.2.0
> [ ] No, don't release Apache Wicket 6.2.0, because ...
>
> Distributions, changelog, keys and signatures can be found at:
>
>      http://people.apache.org/~dashorst/wicket-6.2.0
>
> Staging repository:
>
>      https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachewicket-143/
>
> The binaries are available in the above link, as are a staging
> repository for Maven. Typically the vote is on the source, but should
> you find a problem with one of the binaries, please let me know, I can
> re-roll them some way or the other.
>
> Signature for apache-wicket-6.2.0.tar.gz:

> Signature for apache-wicket-6.2.0.zip:

> Martijn

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Wicket 6.2.0

Sebastien

[hidden email]> wrote:

> Please download the source distributions found on my people.apache.org
> distribution area linked below.
>
> I have included the signatures for both the source archives. This vote
> lasts for 72 hours minimum.
>
> [ ] Yes, release Apache Wicket 6.2.0
> [ ] No, don't release Apache Wicket 6.2.0, because ...
>
> Distributions, changelog, keys and signatures can be found at:
>
>     http://people.apache.org/~dashorst/wicket-6.2.0
>
> Staging repository:
>

> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachewicket-143/
>
> The binaries are available in the above link, as are a staging
> repository for Maven. Typically the vote is on the source, but should
> you find a problem with one of the binaries, please let me know, I can
> re-roll them some way or the other.
>
> Signature for apache-wicket-6.2.0.tar.gz:

> Signature for apache-wicket-6.2.0.zip:

> Martijn

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Wicket 6.2.0

Closing the vote with 4 +1 binding votes and 3 non-binding +1's. No
other votes were cast, so 6.2.0 can be released.

Thanks for taking the time to vote!

Martijn