Wicked-Charts: This website contains interactive content

Wicked-Charts: This website contains interactive content

lacribeiro11
Dear Team, My name is Luis and I am a web-developer. I am using your Charts, but I am not being able to see them on Chrome and on Firefox, I have to unblock. What steps will reproduce the problem? 1. Open the site in https 2. The chart doesn't appear What is the expected output? 1. The chart to load when opening the site, without the need to "force" it to load. What do you see instead? Firefox: 1. Disable protection on this page 2. The chart is loaded Chrome: 1. Load unsafe script 2. The chart doesn't load What version of the product are you using? Wicket 6.x com.googlecode.wicked-charts wicked-charts-wicket6 1.5.0 On what operating system? Windows 7 Browser: Chrome: 34.0.1847.116 m and Firefox: 25 Charts source: Wicked-charts Thank you very much for your help, Luis

Re: Wicked-Charts: This website contains interactive content

kamal rsa
Hello sir ,

 I'm trying  small crud application  now i can able to insert data to table but i'm not able to view and update the data can you help me, pls send me your mail id ::: kamalcdsk@gmail.com