Quantcast

Wicket 1.5.0: wicket auth/roles with access denied after logging in.

Wicket 1.5.0: wicket auth/roles with access denied after logging in.

cablepuff
Hi i get access denied

My page is instantiated with @AuthorizeInstantiation({ "ROLE_USER", "ROLE_ADMIN" })

my sign in session extends AuthenticatedWebSession.

So I sign in and it gets me to the access denied page with the above url: https://localhost/myapp/wicket/page?0-1.ILinkListener-homeBody-navigationBorder-navigationBorder_body-userPanel-signin in the browser.

I go to the authorize page and it works, after I click on the Home page button.

I implement getRoles and authenticate and i know both are working correctly.

I also implemented getSignInPageClass and getWebSessionClass.

What could be wrong? What should I do.