Wicket 6.3 - How to setup alternative html page location

Wicket 6.3 - How to setup alternative html page location

helenmac

I am using wicket 6.3 and i would like to place the html pages in a different location to the pages location where the java file is stored.  I would like to place it in the webabpps directoy.

eg

webapp/websiteName/dir/location/pageName.html

I can find references to do this is 1.3 and 1.4 but nothing in 6.3 can someone help?

Thanks,
Helen