Wicket/Scala where to start?

Martijn Lindhout
Hi all,

I'm addicted to Wicket for years, and recently became interested in Scala
(a bit late? ;-)). Can anyone help me out where to start with integrating
the two? There are some posts about it on the list, but they're all pretty
outdated...

Martijn Lindhout

Re: Wicket/Scala where to start?

Bruno Borges
Why don't you take a look at a work I have been doing, called "Gamboa
Project" ?

It is a project where I build several Maven archetypes for Wicket/Scala
architectures (integrated with Spring or Java EE) and using JPA, CouchDB,
or MongoDB as the persistent store.

By the way, I'm going be at JavaOne talking about that. You are welcome :-)

https://github.com/brunoborges/gamboa-project

Ideas are welcome too!

*Bruno Borges*
(11) 99564-9058