Wicket recognized by ASF

Andrea Del Bene-3
For its 20th birthday Apache Software Foundation celebrates by recognizing
20 influential projects

https://opensource.com/article/19/3/apache-projects

Andrea Del Bene.
Apache Wicket committer.

Re: Wicket recognized by ASF

XBOX.com? Nice...

Martijn

On Tue, Mar 26, 2019 at 3:29 PM Andrea Del Bene <[hidden email]> wrote:

> For its 20th birthday Apache Software Foundation celebrates by recognizing
> 20 influential projects
>
> https://opensource.com/article/19/3/apache-projects
>
> --
> Andrea Del Bene.
> Apache Wicket committer.

Re: Wicket recognized by ASF

Andrea Del Bene-3
They confused www.xbox-now.com with www.xbox.com :-)

On Tue, Mar 26, 2019 at 6:05 PM Martijn Dashorst <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> XBOX.com? Nice...
>
> Martijn
>
> On Tue, Mar 26, 2019 at 3:29 PM Andrea Del Bene <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> > For its 20th birthday Apache Software Foundation celebrates by
> recognizing
> > 20 influential projects
> >
> > https://opensource.com/article/19/3/apache-projects
> >
> > --
> > Andrea Del Bene.
> > Apache Wicket committer.

Andrea Del Bene.
Apache Wicket committer.

Re: Wicket recognized by ASF

Tobias Soloschenko-4
I think we should forward this to her. I am going to do so.

kind regards

Tobias

> Am 26.03.2019 um 18:09 schrieb Andrea Del Bene <[hidden email]>:
>
> They confused www.xbox-now.com with www.xbox.com :-)
>
> On Tue, Mar 26, 2019 at 6:05 PM Martijn Dashorst <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> XBOX.com? Nice...
>>
>> Martijn
>>
>> On Tue, Mar 26, 2019 at 3:29 PM Andrea Del Bene <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> For its 20th birthday Apache Software Foundation celebrates by
>> recognizing
>>> 20 influential projects
>>>
>>> https://opensource.com/article/19/3/apache-projects
>>>
>>> --