Wicket tree table with children of different types

Wicket tree table with children of different types

arkady
Hello,

I need implement a tree table where all "root" rows will be at the same type (fixed list of columns) but each "root" row may have a child of any type (i.e. some panel).  Do you have an idea how to implement this ?

(All examples I faced to there are all rows (roots and childs) are of the same type).

Thank you in advance.

Re: Wicket tree table with children of different types

arkady
My question is for regular tables also. It seems me a general problem to maintain tables with different types of rows.