best way to reuse feature

hariharansrc
I need  different features such as report generation, search engine feature etc., i'm using wicket framework. I'm confused that how to  reuse the features again and again since we need to integrate search engine feature in every html page is there any better solution available. Since i'm using maven  it will be better to do single project with all the features or doing a project for each feature and then integrating it whenever needed. It will be a good solution in my view, but is it practically possible.

simply, how to have different maven project for different features then integrating the needed features in our application.  Thus paving the way to reuse or optimize the particular feature for future projects!!!!!!