can we do standalone projects in wicket

hariharansrc
I actually don't understand what standalone project clearly. Can i use wicket for standalone projects. I am asking this because wicket is the first framework i have first learned. If not which framework i can learn similar like wicket.

Re: can we do standalone projects in wicket

Christian Huber
What do you mean by standalone? Do you mean a framework for desktop
applications? If so, then Swing or Eclipse RCP might be what you are
looking for.
--
The Sanity Resort <http://sanityresort.blogspot.com/>