committing code

ovisvana@netzero.net

Hi,

       I have made some enhancement to the wicket treetable component and created a TreeTable2 component. With this component, It is possible to populate the editable columns with dynamic data. Could someone tell me how to go about committing the code to CVS.

Regards,

V.Omprakash

PrivatePhoneTM- FREE telephone number & voicemail. A number so private, you can make it public.
http://www.privatephone.com

Re: committing code

Matej Knopp-5
Hi.

Send the patch to the dev list, we will look at it and if we like what
we see we will commit it. :)

Thanks.

-Matej

[hidden email] wrote:

> Hi,
>
>        I have made some enhancement to the wicket treetable component
> and created a TreeTable2 component. With this component, It is possible
> to populate the editable columns with dynamic data. Could someone tell
> me how to go about committing the code to CVS.
>
> Regards,
>
> V.Omprakash

> PrivatePhone^TM - FREE telephone number & voicemail. A number so
> private, you can make it public.
> http://www.privatephone.com

Re: committing code

Johan Compagner
better is to upload it in our rfe/patch tracker!

johan

[hidden email] wrote:

> Hi,
>
>        I have made some enhancement to the wicket treetable component
> and created a TreeTable2 component. With this component, It is possible
> to populate the editable columns with dynamic data. Could someone tell
> me how to go about committing the code to CVS.
>
> Regards,
>
> V.Omprakash

> PrivatePhone^TM - FREE telephone number & voicemail. A number so
> private, you can make it public.
> http://www.privatephone.com

Re: committing code

ovisvana@netzero.net

    I have uploaded the files to the tracker and can be downloaded from the url

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ManageAttachments.jspa?id=12353252

Please use the Treetable2-II.zip file as I have missed including one file in the other zip.

Also note that care should be taken in using PropertyResolver2 file as it may or may not contain all the functionality of PropertyResolver. But it should work.

Iam working on further improving this component and would appreciate your comments regarding future direction etc.

Regards,

V.Omprakash