get panel's Page ref.?

Ali Anwar
Hi;

I guess this may be a silly question, but I really don't have time to
look around :( and I need the help with this ASAP (2 hours), How can I
get a reference to the page from within a panel?

I tried getPage(), but it returns null, I really apreciate a help here.

--
Regards, Ali

Re: get panel's Page ref.?

jdonnerstag
You probably tried it in the contructor. The component must be added
to the container. Once that happened (add(myComponent)), getPage()
returns the page.

Juergen

On 1/5/06, Ali Zaid <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi;
>
> I guess this may be a silly question, but I really don't have time to
> look around :( and I need the help with this ASAP (2 hours), How can I
> get a reference to the page from within a panel?
>
> I tried getPage(), but it returns null, I really apreciate a help here.
>
> --
> Regards, Ali

Re: get panel's Page ref.?

Ali Anwar
That was right!

Thanks allot, you saved my day!!!

Regards, Ali

On 1/5/06, Juergen Donnerstag <[hidden email]> wrote:

> You probably tried it in the contructor. The component must be added
> to the container. Once that happened (add(myComponent)), getPage()
> returns the page.
>
> Juergen
>
> On 1/5/06, Ali Zaid <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Hi;
> >
> > I guess this may be a silly question, but I really don't have time to
> > look around :( and I need the help with this ASAP (2 hours), How can I
> > get a reference to the page from within a panel?
> >
> > I tried getPage(), but it returns null, I really apreciate a help here.
> >
> > --
> > Regards, Ali

Regards, Ali