Quantcast

hibernate and jasper reports

hariharansrc
i am having two maven projects, wicket hibernate integration using guice and wicket jasper reports integration using spring. Both project working independently well. Can we integrate both the projects into a single project. If so how? if not why? If any other solution available without integrating both the projects it will be more appreciated!!!

           Is there any solution available without integrating it but using it as individual components

Since each of my project will produce a war file can i integrate it using ear file will it work???

Note: I will  use jasper reports and hibernate  independently so i am wondering why Dependency Injection will cause problem in integrating it.

Thanks in advance,
please provide your valuable answer