hibernate and jasper reports

hariharansrc
i am having two maven projects, wicket hibernate integration using guice and wicket jasper reports integration using spring. Both project working independently well. Can we integrate both the projects into a single project. If so how? if not why? If any other solution available without integrating both the projects it will be more appreciated!!!

           Is there any solution available without integrating it but using it as individual components

Since each of my project will produce a war file can i integrate it using ear file will it work???

Note: I will  use jasper reports and hibernate  independently so i am wondering why Dependency Injection will cause problem in integrating it.

Thanks in advance,
please provide your valuable answer

Re: hibernate and jasper reports

Attila Király
Choose one from guice and spring and live happily ever after? Why are you
using both of them?

Attila

2011/7/20 hariharansrc <[hidden email]>

> i am having two maven projects, wicket hibernate integration using guice
> and
> wicket jasper reports integration using spring. Both project working
> independently well. Can we integrate both the projects into a single
> project. If so how? if not why? If any other solution available without
> integrating both the projects it will be more appreciated!!!
>

>           Is there any solution available without integrating it but using
> it as individual components
>
> Since each of my project will produce a war file can i integrate it using
> ear file will it work???
>
> Note: I will  use jasper reports and hibernate  independently so i am
> wondering why Dependency Injection will cause problem in integrating it.
>

> Thanks in advance,
> please provide your valuable answer

Re: hibernate and jasper reports

hariharansrc
Is it possible or not that only i am asking because both will be processed independently