inmethod grid

saty
Using
DataGrid grid = new DefaultDataGrid("somegrid", new MyDataSource(filterChain), columns){
..}

added

columns.add(new CheckBoxColumn("check"));

..

When i click one of the check box on given row, i can see detach() method called in MyDataSource implementation and row is highlighted as selected, however when i click the check box on header, my query() method is called to query the data and refreshed but all rows appear unchecked.

I am new to wicket, any help to fix this will be appreciated.

I want to be able to select all rows and if possible not query again.

Thanks
Saty