jWicket & WiQuery

flavius

I'm looking to implement some ajax functionality and was looking at the different libs that
integrate with wicket.  After looking at these statistics, I thought jquery would be ideal.
It's the most popular in most parts of the world and has gotten good reviews in general.

http://www.google.com/trends?q=jquery%2Cdojo%2Cmootools%2Cyui%2Cextjs

I found jWicket and WiQuery, two different projects for jQuery.  I'm looking for some
examples to test out.  I found the examples for jWicket (nice job on this project).
The only thing I can find for WiQuery is here:

http://code.google.com/p/wiquery-demos/

I've downloaded what I can from the google code.  It only includes sources, javadoc,
and the wiquery lib itself.  Am I missing this someplace?

Thanks in advance.

Re: jWicket & WiQuery

Hielke Hoeve
What is there to miss? You have the library and the examples. Is there any
specific example you need?

Hielke

Re: jWicket & WiQuery

flavius

Thanks Hielke,

The example source is what I was looking for.  I found it here:
http://code.google.com/p/wiquery/source/browse/examples/?r=256#examples%2Fwiquery-examples%2Fsrc%2Fmain%2Fjava%2Forg%2Fodlabs%2Fwiquery%2Fexamples%253Fstate%253Dclosed

I saw the example war for version 1.0 from Nov '09 and was thinking
there would be an updated one for a more recent one.  This works though.

Re: jWicket & WiQuery

Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro-4
You can also have a look at [1] and [2] which contain some jquery
based extensions.

Ernesto

1-http://wiquery-plugins-demo.appspot.com/demo/
2-http://code.google.com/p/wiquery-plugins/