Quantcast

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/slf4j/LoggerFactory

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/slf4j/LoggerFactory

wadijm
Hi all!I'm facing some trouble running the wicket stuff examples because no
one start due to java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/slf4j/LoggerFactory

 exception.I'm using netbeans 6.5 and netbeans.

Thanks,

Wadi

Re: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/slf4j/LoggerFactory

rmattler
NoClassDefFoundError means that netbeans or the server can't find a file.

I'm guessing that it can't find the slf4j.jar  http://www.slf4j.org/faq.html

From the wicket site:

Important note about logging dependencies for 1.3.0 and later.

As of Wicket 1.3.0, Wicket uses the SLF4J project for logging. SLF4J is similar to commons-logging, in that it allows libraries/frameworks like Wicket to avoid forcing a choice of logging framework on their users.

You cannot use Wicket without adding an SLF4J logging implementation to your classpath. Most people use log4j. If you do, just include slf4j-log4j12.jar on your classpath to get Wicket to use log4j too. If you want to use commons-logging or JDK14 logging or something else, please see the SLF4J site for more information.

wadi wrote

Wadi

RE: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/slf4j/LoggerFactory

wadijm
Thanks!

NoClassDefFoundError means that netbeans or the server can't find a file.

I'm guessing that it can't find the slf4j.jar  http://www.slf4j.org/faq.html

From the wicket site:

database 3805 (20090127) __________

http://www.eset.com