pannels with diffrent width and height

Gerald Fernando
I have created panel.now i want to show that panel with diffrent width and
height  in another page(3 panels).
is it possible? if so help me how to do it.
am eagerly waiting for your reply

Thanks&regards,
Gerald A

SV: pannels with diffrent width and height

Wilhelmsen Tor Iver
> I have created panel.now i want to show that panel with diffrent width
> and
> height  in another page(3 panels).

        Will be replaced with contents of wicket:panel element

Or betters, use classes in nested elements that you specify outside of the templates.

- Tor Iver

Re: pannels with diffrent width and height

Gerald Fernando
it will place one bye one
but i need next to next.column wise

Thanks&Regards,
Gerald A

Thanks&regards,
Gerald A

SV: pannels with diffrent width and height

Wilhelmsen Tor Iver
> it will place one bye one
> but i need next to next.column wise

Well, either use a Table with three columns to represent the panels or use div with CSS float: etc. in the page template.

- Tor Iver

Re: pannels with diffrent width and height

Gerald Fernando
i used table but it will not be placed in the full page even i put table
height and width = 100%
if possible please explain little bit about

On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 5:24 PM, Wilhelmsen Tor Iver <[hidden email]>wrote:

> > it will place one bye one
> > but i need next to next.column wise
>
> Well, either use a Table with three columns to represent the panels or use
> div with CSS float: etc. in the page template.
>
> - Tor Iver

Thanks&regards,
Gerald A

Re: pannels with diffrent width and height

Per Lundholm
Hi!

Does not the following spread across the window, or what do you mean?

<head>
</head>
style="border-width: 2px; border-style: solid">col2</td><td
style="border-width: 2px; border-style: solid">col3</td></tr>

/Per

burnstone@burnstone.ch
Gerald Fernando schrieb:
> i used table but it will not be placed in the full page even i put table
> height and width = 100%
> if possible please explain little bit about
>
> div with CSS float: etc. in the page template.

div with CSS float means, that you use the float: CSS attribute to
layout the div elements, like this:

You can find more information about that here:
* http://webdesign.about.com/od/advancedcss/a/aa010107.htm
* http://www.w3schools.com/css/pr_class_float.asp