properties file values not populating in wickets 1.5

properties file values not populating in wickets 1.5

sharathb22@gmail.com
Hello

Here i have com.abc.Login package where  my login.html ,login.java and loginApplication.java along with loginApplication.properties are present.I have com.abc.Registration package where Registration.html and Registration.java files are present .
my loginApplication.properties is
formname.fieldname.Required=The ${label} is missing.
if i add the fileds which are there in the com.abc.Registration pacakge in the loginApplication.properties then it is not able give the values for me . How can i make the validation of my com.abc.Registration pacakge html files either in the same loginApplication.properties  or some other .properties files in the com.abc.Registration package ?

Regards
Sharath