shutting down wicket-stuff lists?

Eelco Hillenius
Hi,

How do you feel about shutting down the wicket-stuff lists
([hidden email],
[hidden email])? I think traffic is
too low to really justify having separate lists, and traffic likely
will be of interest to subscribers of the core lists as well. If we
just shut them down, it'll be less confusing to people.

Eelco

Re: shutting down wicket-stuff lists?

Per Ejeklint-2
+1

/Per

7 feb 2007 kl. 05.45 skrev Eelco Hillenius:

> Hi,
>
> How do you feel about shutting down the wicket-stuff lists
> ([hidden email],

Re: shutting down wicket-stuff lists?

Filippo Diotalevi-2
> 7 feb 2007 kl. 05.45 skrev Eelco Hillenius:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > How do you feel about shutting down the wicket-stuff lists
> > ([hidden email],

yes, both of them!

--
Filippo Diotalevi
http://www.diotalevi.com

Re: shutting down wicket-stuff lists?

Al Maw
Eelco Hillenius wrote:
> How do you feel about shutting down the wicket-stuff lists
> ([hidden email],
> [hidden email])? I think traffic is
> too low to really justify having separate lists, and traffic likely
> will be of interest to subscribers of the core lists as well. If we
> just shut them down, it'll be less confusing to people.

I'm +1 on this. Slightly embarrassingly, I didn't even know they
existed. :-)

Al