usage Radio in listview

RajeshYarlagadda
Hi All,

I'm using Wicket framework for my application.  I'm trying to retrieve the value of radio in listview, but not able to get the value.

Here is the scenario

I'm have listview, while iterating the listview appending radio for each row. i'm updating the radio value on radiogroup.add(new AjaxFormChoiceComponentUpdatingBehavior() {
@Override
                                protected void onUpdate(AjaxRequestTarget target) {
setting here this.getFormComponent().getValue() to model/pojo object
}
});

But when i'm submitting the form by selecting a radio, selected radio value not been set to the pojo property.

could you let me know how to retrieve the radio checked/unchecked value in listview...

Thanks!
Cheers....! Rajesh Yarlagadda