We have just upgraded our application running 1.4.10 to 1.5.4.
Besides the obvious compile problems all seemed to go smoothly under
jetty/tomcat but now we have a problem under websphere 7.0.11 - for clarity
the 1.4.10 version worked good under WAS7
We were running well using the filter and I've switched back to the servlet
to test if that is working but I get the same problem.
The error I am getting is this, after that the application goes into a loop
giving a 500 error
[1/31/12 1:14:27:029 EST] 0000001e webapp W
SRVE0278E: Error while adding servlet mapping --> /*.
I doubt if I can help, but in my company we also have wicket (1.5.4) on WebSphere 7 (fp21).
And it works fine, no problems. In addition to com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.invokeFiltersCompatibility we also have com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.assumefiltersuccessonsecurityerror set to true in the webcontainer. I don't recall why I did this, but it had to do with access to static files.