wicket 1.5: migration questions

cablepuff
Hi I solve most of the problem but I am still wondering what would the following be replace with?

Error
a.) setRedirect(boolean) for overriding submit behavior for form.
b.) setupRequestAndResponse(boolean) for WicketTester.
c.) MixedParamHybridUrlCodingStrategy for mounting page.
d.) IRequestCycleProcessor
e.) Overriding IRequestCycle
f.) Custom web request cycle like for hibernate session.

Warning
g.) getString(String) from ComponetTag is depercated, what would be the replacement.

Thanks.

Re: wicket 1.5: migration questions

cablepuff
a.) setRedirect(boolean) for overriding submit behavior for form. --> I leave it alone (and comment it out)
b.) setupRequestAndResponse(boolean) for WicketTester.
c.) MixedParamHybridUrlCodingStrategy for mounting page. --> I use this.mountPage("/path/${queryName}", page.class)l
d.) IRequestCycleProcessor
e.) Overriding IRequestCycle
f.) Custom web request cycle like for hibernate session.

Warning
g.) getString(String) from ComponetTag is depercated, what would be the replacement. ==>
I use getAttribute