wicket and xml

hariharansrc
I have to manage content for that i am planning to use xml and cms. I will store xml documents in the database. So, i am wondering  how can a cms help since we have to edit only xml files. So what to do.

Re: wicket and xml

hariharansrc
I will store data in xml files and then store it in database when I retrieve it again, I have to use XSLT to transform it to xhtml file. Whether, i have to use wicket+java for the transformation in the server side or by using javascript in client side. Since both of them are applicable what to chose which will be the most efficient one.