wicket encoding of hebrew text

naorye
am using intellij for writing java web application. I am also using apache wicket and apache Tomcat server.
When running html pages (using wicket) all my hebrew texts are looking like ׳”׳×׳—׳‘׳¨׳•׳×.

have <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8"/> in my header. I am hebrew speaker and my browser already set to hebrew (other hebrew sites works fine). I believe this is something with the wicket page generation. I builds the page from a template and several panels and I believe this what currupt the text.

What can be the reason and How can fix it?