wicket6 EditableTreeTable with ITreeProvider

wicket6 EditableTreeTable with ITreeProvider

arosselet
Has anyone managed to get an EditableTreeTable like functionality using the new ITreeProvider and associated objects. I can't see how to know if a row is selected when rendering columns other than a TreeColumn.  The PropertyEditableColumn does not seem to work with this new tree structure, or maybe I'm just doing something wrong?

The goal is to have the same functionality as in EditableTreeTable, but with this lightweight LoadableDetachable tree model.  from which I can then get/set the selected tree element.

Any hints or code around?
Thanx
Ati