wicketstuff-hibernate-behavior

Craig Lenzen
Does anyone know if this project is active or not? IE, is someone actively doing development on this project?

Thanks
Craig

Re: wicketstuff-hibernate-behavior

Igor Vaynberg-2
some projects have small scope, and once that scope is covered there is
simply nothing more to do. have you checked it out - does something not work
for you?

-igor

On 8/8/07, Craig Lenzen <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Does anyone know if this project is active or not? IE, is someone actively
> doing development on this project?
>
> Thanks
> Craig

Re: wicketstuff-hibernate-behavior

Craig Lenzen
I took a look at it last night, looks like there is more work that needs to be done, i.e. it only supports the NotNull & Length annotations.  Just don't want to go done the path of making changes while someone else might be doing the same work, thus why I'm asking the user list if this project is active or should I say being actively worked on.

-Craig

igor.vaynberg wrote